Nikon Introduces ACULON Laser Rangefinder
July 9, 2013
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of the ACULON Laser Rangefinder, Nikon's lightest and most compact Laser Rangefinder yet.
Active outdoor users will find the easy-to-use ACULON Laser Rangefinder an ideal entry model. Compact enough to fit anyone's hand, it weighs in at a mere 125g, complemented by its pocket-size (91x73x37mm) dimensions.
But what a performance: the ACULON can measure distances of up to 500m/550 yds., with the displayed distance shown in increments of 1m/yd.
The user is certain to find the single pushbutton operation a real convenience.
- Measurement range: 5-500m/6-550 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Automatic power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
|ACULON Laser Rangefinder|
|Measurement range||5-500m/6-550 yds.|
|Distance display (increment)||Every 1m/yd.|
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||20|
|Actual field of view(°)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.3|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.7|
|Dimensions (LxHxW)||91 x 73 x 37|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g)||125|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Safety||Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007),
Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10:1985)
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB|
- *The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.