Photomask Substrates for FPD
Nikon's highly transparent, highly pure synthetic silica glass has superior internal qualities, such as no bubbles or inclusions. It is ideally suited for large FPD photomask substrates as, when manufactured, it is larger than commonly used silica glass.
Nikon's FPD photomask substrates are produced from this superior quality large material using precision polishing, cleaning and measurement technologies. We provide photomask substrates as large as 2,000 mm.
- *Can be used for applications other than photomasks
Please contact us to learn more about other applications.
- Uses high-purity synthetic quartz glass for excellent heat resistance and durability
- Meets the need for large substrates (maximum size 2,000 mm square)
- Manufacture process utilizes precision polishing, cleaning and measurement technologies
Through the development and production of lithography systems, Nikon has acquired expertise in the production of FPD panels.
We are developing technologies to meet the need for large next-generation FPD photomask substrates.
FPD lithography system mechanism and photomask
Transmittance properties (ultraviolet region)
Changes in i-line transmittance during i-line irradiation
- *All data on this page are typical but not guaranteed values.
- *Please ask about different sizes and specifications.
N.B. Export of the products* on this page is controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Appropriate export procedure shall be required in case of export from Japan.
- *Products: Hardware and its technical information (including software)