The latest news and exhibition reports from Nikon Glass Business Unit
- Mar. 13, 2017
- Newsletter vol. 25 (592KB)
- Information regarding exhibitions
- Supporting office for Nikon Glass Business Unit in U.S.A.
- Nov. 25, 2016
- Newsletter vol. 24 (637KB)
- Introduction of Nikon's ceramic coatings
- We will exhibit at SPIE Photonics West 2017 (San Francisco)
- Jul. 28, 2016
- Newsletter vol. 23 (768KB)
- Introduction of Nikon's sapphire optics, three key features
- We will exhibit at CIOE 2016 PRECISION OPTICS, LENS & CAMERA MODULE EXPO (Shenzhen, China) and SPIE Photomask Technology 2016 (San Jose, USA)
- Apr. 13, 2016
- Newsletter vol. 22 (1.04MB)
- Chromatic Aberration Compensation
- In-house Anti-Reflection Coating
- We will exhibit at OPIE' 16 LENS EXPO (Kanagawa) and Optatec (Germany)
- Jan. 7, 2016
- Winter 2016 newsletter (208KB)
- Introduction of The Nikon Museum
- We will exhibit at SPIE Photonics West 2016 (San Francisco)
- Sept. 29, 2015
- Autumn 2015 newsletter (573KB)
- Introduction of Nikon Glass Unit's new product
・New, unique synthetic silica glass, with high shape flexibility and the ability to produce lenses without polishing
・Spherical, ultra pure "Silica nano particle" with high particle size uniformity
・Now developing a transparent, scratch-resistant and flexible sapphire substrate
- Jul. 1, 2015
- Summer 2015 newsletter (528KB)
- Introduction of Nikon's Analysis & Measurement Services
- Mar. 25, 2015
- Spring 2015 newsletter (518KB)
- Introduction of Nikon's Calcium fluoride, which has a broad wavelength range, high transmittance and low dispersion
- We will exhibit at OPIE’15 LENS EXPO (Kanagawa) and LASER World of PHOTONICS (Germany)
- Jan. 23, 2015
- Winter 2015 newsletter (611KB)
- Introduction of Nikon's i-line glass, with its specialized high resistance to solarization
- We will exhibit at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA (Shanghai, China)
- Nov. 28, 2014
- Autumn 2014 newsletter (662KB)
- Introduction of Nikon’s synthetic silica glass, NIFS series
- Nikon's experience and expertise in integrated system production
- We will exhibit at Photonics West 2015 (San Francisco)
- Aug. 13, 2014
- Summer 2014 newsletter (381KB)
- Announcement: Glass Division has been renamed Glass Business Unit.
- Purity of Nikon's synthetic silica glass
1) SPIE Photonics West 2014 (Feb. 4 to 6, USA)
2) Lens Expo 2014 (Apr. 23 to 25, Japan)
3) Optatec 2014 (May 20 to 22, Germany)
4) OPTICS Taiwan 2014 (Jun. 17 to 19, Taiwan).
- Mar. 31, 2014
- Spring 2014 newsletter (413KB)
- We will exhibit at Lens Expo 2014
- We will exhibit at Optatec 2014 (Frankfurt)
- We exhibited at SPIE Photonics West 2014 (San Francisco)
- Introduction of Nikon's BCP
- Jan. 27, 2014
- Winter 2014 newsletter (505KB)
- Introduction of our new supporting office in Europe.
We opened a supporting office in April 2013 as part of the Nikon Precision Europe GmbH.
- We exhibited at FPD International 2013.
- We will exhibit at SPIE Photonics West 2014 (San Francisco).
- Sept. 30, 2013
- Autumn 2013 newsletter (1MB)
- Introduction of Nikon's "from start to finish" manufacturing system
To customers looking for a supplier that provides high-quality, high-end optical components.
- We exhibited at Laser World of Photonics (Munich).
- We exhibited at the International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Application that was held in Nara, Japan.
- Apr. 8, 2013
- Spring 2013 newsletter (999KB)
- We exhibited at Lens Expo 2013.
- Introduction of our new products
"Glass wafer made of synthetic silica glass"
"Calcium fluoride for the visible/infrared regions"