A new breed of large scale CMMs
Nikon Metrology offers truly flexible and reliable gantry CMMs when size really matters. In addition to high accuracy with maximum volume, gantry CMMs support a variety of probing solutions, including touch-trigger digital, analogue and laser options. Nikon Metrology also provides customized gantry CMM projects that meet customers' exacting requirements.
LK gantry CMMs are constructed using materials with high thermal stability to guarantee optimum accuracy.
- Standard volume ranges
- LK V-G from 3000x2500x1500 to 10000x7000x4000
- accuracies from 4.5μm + L/200mm
- High-performance air bearings
- Supports tactile styli and laser scanners
- Use of materials with high thermal stability and optimized dimensional characteristics
- LK CMMs feature granite rails with ceramic Y and Z guideways
- Household appliances and white goods
- Die and Mould Applications
- Flush and Gap Inspection
- Telecommunications and satellite equipment
- Aircraft Component Inspection
- Elevated guideway combines high accuracy with maximum volume
- Ceramic guideway allow for larger machine volume
- Superior reliability and performance
- Multi-sensor support
- Integration pallet transfer systems available
- CMM laser scanners
- Camio multi-sensor metrology software
Ceramics for LK PREMIUM performance
Stress-free ceramic guideways are most dimensionally stable, provide high and long-lasting measurement accuracy, and require minimum machine verification, saving both time and money.