The fastest high accuracy horizontal arm CMMs on the market
Nikon Metrology's complete range of horizontal arm CMMs provides unequalled performance in speed, accuracy and repeatability.
Ceramic guideways and air bearings used in the construction of LK H CMMs, offer stability at high velocity and acceleration. LK horizontal arm CMMs provide unique access to the measuring envelope and can be supplied as subfloor or floor level installations, or as part of fully-automated measurement cells.
- Multiple CMM configurations available : table, rail, twin, etc.
- Standard volume ranges
- LK H-T (Table variant) from 1000x400x600 to 5000x1600x2000mm
- accuracies from 1.9μm + L/250mm
- LK H-R (Rail variant) from 4500x1600x2000 to 10000x1600x3000mm
- accuracies from 10μm + L/200mm
- Supports laser scanners and touch sensors
- Automotive full body and panels inspection
- Inspection of large parts such as mold tools, housings, castings, etc.
- Integrated in-line inspection
- Touch trigger and non-contact inspection
- Digitizing, scanning and reverse engineering
- Premium performance
- High velocities/acceleration for low cycle times
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Flexible multi-sensor platform: touch probes, analog scanning, laser scanning
- High-capacity (loads) table
- CMM laser scanners
- Camio multi-sensor metrology software