White Light Interferometric Microscope Systems
Accurate sub-nano-surface profiler with non-contact measurement
Nikon’s proprietary scanning-type optical interference measurement technology achieves 1 picometer (pm) height resolution. Nikon offers a variety of optical microscopes as measurement systems to suit a wide range of measurement applications.
Superior measurement performance
- Realizes 0.1 nm-level measurements of ultra-smooth surfaces with neither averaging nor filtering process.
- Enables measurements with the same height resolution in a wide range of magnifications.
- Enables measurement of both smooth and rough surfaces without changing measurement mode or optical filters.
- Captures both an all-in-focus image and a surface height image.
Wide range of observation methods
- The system can be used as an optical microscope. Brightfield, polarizing, DIC and fluorescence observations are all possible.