Nikon Super-Resolution Microscope N-STORM reveals cannabinoid signal communication
Neuronal communication takes place when receptors in the dendrites take in neurotransmitter from an axon via synapses.. In contrast to such reporters, cannabinoid receptors communicate retrogradely in the neuronal synapses. The property of this communication hasn’t been uncovered for quite a long time.
Quantification of Molecular Flow beyond the Diffraction Limit
In an immunological research, it has been pretty challenging to quantify the velocities and directionality of active filamentous-actin at the T cell immunological synapse as it requires live-cell image acquisition and analysis method.
Research Papers Archives
- Forget AL, Kowalczykowski SC. Single-molecule imaging of DNA pairing by RecA reveals a three-dimensional homology search. Nature. 2012 Feb 8;482(7385):423-7. doi: 10.1038/nature10782.
- Thurston TL, Wandel MP, von Muhlinen N, Foeglein A, Randow F. Galectin 8 targets damaged vesicles for autophagy to defend cells against bacterial invasion. Nature. 2012 Jan 15;482(7385):414-8. doi: 10.1038/nature10744.
- Leung CT, Brugge JS.Outgrowth of single oncogene-expressing cells from suppressive epithelial environments. Nature. 2012 Feb 8;482(7385):410-3. doi: 10.1038/nature10826.
- Hiramatsu K, Sasagawa S, Outani H, Nakagawa K, Yoshikawa H, Tsumaki N. Generation of hyaline cartilaginous tissue from mouse adult dermal fibroblast culture by defined factors. J Clin Invest. 2011;121(2):640-57.
- Hayakawa A, Babour A, Sengmanivong L, Dargemont C. Ubiquitylation of the nuclear pore complex controls nuclear migration during mitosis in S. cerevisiae. J Cell Biol. 2012 Jan 9;196(1):19-27.
- Mathew G, McKay DS, Çiftçioglu N (2008) Do blood-borne calcifying nanoparticles self-propagate? International Journal of Nanomedicine;3 (2) 265-275 (PDF:1.51MB)