HC Template for the High Content Analysis SystemOption
The HC Template is a dedicated software module within NIS-Elements.
- It allows fully automated acquisition and analysis of a large number of high-content, multi-dimensional images with integrated control of the high-speed motorized focus and stage of Ti2-E motorized inverted microscope, camera and peripheral devices.
- HC Template within NIS-Elements allows for quick experimental setups with several autofocusing options and an immediate view of measurement data well by well during acquisition and via a heat map for trend observation and further analysis.
Sequential HC Template workflow from acquisition to analysis
1. Experimental setups
The wizard format simplifies settings for each experimental parameter. It also enables sequential operational settings, such as well plate definition, acquisition patterns in a well, wavelengths, autofocus and image analysis.
2. Progress display
Current well-plate acquisition point is displayed in real time along with a live image. Image analysis is conducted during image acquisition, allowing for immediate observation of data collection and experimental status.
3. Results display
Various formats are available for displaying results. Plate view is a centralized view that shows acquired images and all associated data. Sample labeling manages image data by linking cells by name, type and quantity of reagent. Heat maps visualize trends in measurement results and analytical values.
Graphical displays of analytical values such as histograms, scatter plots and bar graphs are also available.
High Content Analysis System
- The microscope-based High Content Analysis System combined with the Ti2-E offers a wide range of interchangeable options, including a full range of camera models, such as high-speed and high-definition cameras, as well as a choice of magnifications and fluorescence filters.
- High-speed peripheral devices are optionally available to boost throughput of integrated devices. These include the high-speed piezo Z-objective positioner for fast autofocusing and the automatic plate loader for auto analysis of multiple well plates.
High Content Analysis System
- Motorized inverted microscope ECLIPSE Ti2-E
- Compatible well plate types
- 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-well plates, 384-well plate (for fluorescence observation)
- Multiple FOV experiments
- Center, Covering, Random, Random+Center and Regular pattern in each well
- Illumination methods
- Fluorescence, Phase contrast, DIC
- Image acquisition
- Multichannel, Time lapse, Multidimensional imaging
- Acquisition speed
- 2 min/96 well plate (1 point/well, 30 msec/shot, without Z stacking, PFS (Perfect Focus System))
- Data visualization
- Plate view, Sample labeling, Heat map, Graphing
- Recommended objectives
- CFI Super Fluor 4X, CFI Plan Fluor 10X, CFI S Plan Fluor ELWD 20XC/40XC (phase contrast objectives can also be used for image acquisition)
- Recommended imaging devices
- Camera : DS-Qi2 (Nikon), Zyla sCMOS (Andor technology), iXon3 DU-897 (Andor technology)
Confocal microscope : A1+, A1R+, C2+ (Nikon)
- *This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, including drug discovery, any research and development in the field of biotechnology and cosmetics, conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not (1) use this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; and/or (2) sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, copy, modify, decompile, decrypt, extract, disassemble, or other reverse engineer any portion of this product. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
High-speed Piezo Z-objective Positioner (option)
For fast autofocusing
- Z travel range
- Up to 200 µm
- Z travel speed
- 30 msec
- ±5 nm
(Physik Instrumente (PI) GmbH & Co. KG)
Automatic Plate Loader (option)
For automatic imaging with multiple well plates
- Number of well plates
- Up to 20 plates
- Loading speed
- 30 sec/plate
- Barcode reader option
- 1D and 2D barcode
(Prior Scientific Instruments Ltd.)