The MULTIZOOM AZ100M offers the combined advantages of a stereoscopic microscope with a wide field of view and long working distance, and a compound microscope boasting high-resolution images. The AZ100M also allows secure and efficient image acquisition in conjunction with a PC and a digital camera.
- Mono-zoom mechanism enables true on-axis image capture in the macro region.
- Wide range of observation magnifications from 5x to 500x*
- High-resolution/high-contrast observation in both the macro & micro regions
- Support for a wide array of observation methods, including epi-fluorescence, reflected/transmitted light brightfield, simple POL and differential interference contrast
- Automatic detection of objective lens magnification with intelligent triple nosepiece
- Motorized remote control of optical zoom and vertical stage movement
- High-definition images can be acquired by connecting a DS-Fi3 microscope camera controlled from a PC (the DS-L4 microscope camera control unit does not support image acquisition with AZ100M).
- *Includes coaxial illuminator (unit power 1.25x)