HuntingSailingForestry surveysGolfing or caddyingExploring ruins
- Easy operation enables measurement of horizontal distances, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets), in addition to the actual distance measurement function
- The results are displayed on both an internal and an external LCD panel. The external panel shows all results simultaneously.
- Select from two measurement modes (Target Priority Switch System):
First Target Priority mode displays the range to the nearest target among multiple results obtained with a single measurement - useful when measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays the range to the farthest target among multiple results obtained with a single measurement – useful when hunting in heavily wooded areas.
- Measurement range: 10-500m/11-550 yd.
- Actual Distance measurement display step is 0.5m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High-eyepoint design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Compact, lightweight design enables easy, single-hand operation
- Diopter adjustment function
- Capable of distancing different targets in succession by keeping the button pressed
- Waterproof (up to 1 metre for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water resistant.
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10ºC to +50ºC
- 1. Measurement unit (m/yd.)
- 2. Height
- 3. Actual (linear) Distance
- 4. Horizontal Distance
- 5. Angle (º)
Measurement example (golf)
- *The above calculation is an example of equation. The displayed measurement results can be utilised based on the user's consideration and include other usage than distance estimation.