Large-sized, High-homogeneity Synthetic Silica Glass
The Nikon NIFS series of synthetic silica glass is available in large high-homogeneity blanks. With our proprietary synthesis, annealing and pressing processes, we are able to optimize our materials for large high-homogeneity applications. These large blanks offer the same high-end optical properties and internal qualities that we offer in our smaller materials. These include high refractive index homogeneity, low stress birefringence, no striae in the requested working direction, bubbles or inclusions. This material is suitable for a wide range of applications. Please contact us for more information.
- Large applications of up to Φ800 mm x t 55 mm (Refractive index homogeneity Δn ≦4 ppm (PV))
- Large sizes available at NIFS-A, U and S grades
- *NIFS-V grade available on request
- *Large-scale polishing also available
Example of refractive index homogeneity
Example of birefringence
- *All data on this page are typical but not guaranteed values.
- *Please ask about different sizes and specifications.
Please see our brochure for more details
N.B. Export of the products* on this page is controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Appropriate export procedure shall be required in case of export from Japan.
- *Products: Hardware and its technical information (including software)