AMI-3000 MarkII/3500 series makes both high throughput and exceptional detection sensitivity very achievable. Both models offer improved macro inspection accuracy, as well as greater inspection quantization and clarity, allowing more efficient process management.
- Nikon's diffracted light detection system detects pattern variations along the Z-axis, especially focus error and poor coating, with high sensitivity. In addition, accurate recognition of the diffracted light only from the top pattern layer is possible, allowing defects in underlying patterns to be discriminated.
- Detects particles (foreign materials) as small as 20 µm.
- The entire surface of a wafer can be captured in a single image, achieving high throughput of 150 wafers/hour.
- A unique learning function utilizes AI image processing technology to quantify the characteristics of a good wafer, obviating the need to retune recipes even for large process variations, and ensuring stable inspection results.
- The versatile automatic recipe creation function allows even inexperienced operators to create optimal recipes in a short time.
- In addition to the Automatic Defect Classification (ADC) function, operators can specify their own rework criteria in a recipe in order to automate rework judgments.
[Note] Hole process inspections are also supported.
- Enabling 3X, 2X nanometer Lithography
- Mounted with a pattern edge roughness(PER)