Compact and highly efficient laser units
The LU-N4/LU-N4S/LU-N3 are compact laser units that come pre-installed with four lasers (the LU-N3 with three). These laser units support one laser application system, such as TIRF/photoactivation illumination systems and confocal microscopes.
- LU-N4/LU-N4S* Laser Units are equipped with four lasers (405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm, 640 nm), while LU-N3 Laser Unit has three lasers (405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm). Setting up is easy, just connect the fibers to the system, as each laser is pre-installed and pre-aligned.
- LU-N4/LU-N4S/LU-N3 is equipped with the newly developed laser combiner, which prevents alignment shift even after long-term use while improving laser output stability.
- The built-in AOTF allows laser power to be independently controlled and modulated.
- Dedicated laser unit controllers for different system configurations can be mounted on the laser unit to conserve space.
- *LU-N4S is compatible with spectral imaging but not with the Ti2-LAPP system.
Dimensions: 360 (W) x 210 (H) x 593.5 (D) mm
Weight: Approx. 16 kg
Installed laser wavelength and laser type
|640 nm (for LU-N4/LU-N4S)||LD|
Output power at the fiber end: 15 mW
- *LU-N4S is equipped with DPSS laser (output power: 8 mW) for 488 nm wavelength.