CMM-Manager Metrology Software
A full-featured metrology software for manual, CNC and portable CMMs
CMM-Manager is a task-oriented, highly intuitive software for tactile measurements using manual, CNC and portable CMMs. It is a fully integrated CMM measurement environment featuring quick walk-in measurement, one-click CAD measure, collision-free CAD teach, virtual simulation, real-time verification, CAD and datum alignment, and many more smart functions.
Large intuitive icons and measurement guidance for operator make CMM-Manager a highly intuitive, easy-to-use metrology software for portable inspection tasks on the shopfloor, in the lab as well as in the field.
- CAD based graphical programming
- Automatic collision detection
- Smart alignment features
- Automatic probe recognition
- Leap frogging to extend measurement volume for portable measurement
- Drag and Drop web-ready graphical reporting
- Focus on quick and accurate measurement results
- Easy to use, yet very complete metrology software
- Single software package for CNC, manual and portable measurement
- CNC or Manual CMM: Nikon CMM (LK, Metris), Sheffield, Cordax, Brown & Sharpe, Mitutoyo, Zeiss, Numerez, Starrett, Renishaw UCC1/UCC2 controllers
- Portable CMM retrofits: MCA, Faro, Romer/CimCore