High resolution 8K x 8K images and the world's largest FOV of 25 mm enable you to obtain more data than ever, expanding the possibilities of a wide range of research fields.
Nikon's corporate activities and latest information
- Jan. 6, 2022 Nikon launches CES 2022 Special Website
- Dec. 23, 2021 Nikon introduces the CFI Plan Apochromat Lambda D series objectives for biological microscopes
- Dec. 23, 2021 Nikon introduces the Digital Sight 10 Microscope Camera
- Dec. 14, 2021 Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 for the Nikon Z mount system
- Dec. 14, 2021 Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S, a super-telephoto prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system