High resolution 8K x 8K images and the world's largest FOV of 25 mm enable you to obtain more data than ever, expanding the possibilities of a wide range of research fields.
Nikon's corporate activities and latest information
We introduce the passion and thought that went into creating the Z fc, a mirrorless camera with a design inspired by Nikon’s historic cameras.
“Nikon Research Report Vol.3 2021" has been added, highlighting advanced technical capabilities and corporate value based on Nikon's opto-electronics and precision technologies.
- Oct. 26, 2021 Nikon Releases New FPD Lithography System FX-6AS
- Oct. 21, 2021 Nikon Announces Upcoming Release of AMI-5700 Automatic Macro Inspection System
- Oct. 20, 2021 Nikon products receive the “Good Design Award 2021”
- Oct. 18, 2021 Nikon Announces Development of the NSR-S636E ArF Immersion Scanner
- Oct. 13, 2021 Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, a high-power zoom lens for the Nikon Z mount system