High resolution 8K x 8K images and the world's largest FOV of 25 mm enable you to obtain more data than ever, expanding the possibilities of a wide range of research fields.
Nikon's corporate activities and latest information
Introducing Nikon's latest technologies and provided values to realize Vision 2030 (a global society where humans and machines co-create seamlessly), formulated in our Medium-Term Management Plan.
- Jan. 20, 2023 Notice of Implementation of Settlement relating to Public Takeover Offer for Shares of SLM and SLM becoming a Consolidated Subsidiary of Nikon
- Jan. 20, 2023 Nikon’s Public Takeover Offer for SLM Successful
- Jan. 6, 2023 Nikon Exhibits at CES® 2023
- Jan. 5, 2023 Notice Regarding the Status of Repurchase of Shares of Common Stock(PDF:77KB)
- Jan. 5, 2023 Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S, a fast mid-telephoto prime lens, and the NIKKOR Z 26mm f/2.8, a slim wide-angle prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system