FPD Lithography Systems: Leading the information society with technologies that make things larger and smaller (thinner)
The flat-panel displays (FPDs) that are all around us are used for a wide range of applications such as flat-screen TVs for the home, smartphones, tablets, and laptops, enabling us to enjoy higher definition images. Nikon's FPD lithography systems are contributing significantly to the evolution of FPDs.
Learn more about the workings of liquid-crystal displays and organic LED (OLED) displays, which are the principal FPDs, and about manufacturing processes in which FPD lithography systems are used.
Nikon FPD Lithography Systems, making advances toward larger and higher definition FPDs
- 1. Liquid-crystal display (LCD) and organic LED (OLED) display
- 2. The FPD lithography system patterns thin film transistor (TFT) onto a glass plate
- 3. Supporting larger glass plates and higher definition panels
- 4. Supporting larger glass plates with the multi-lens system
- 5. Leading company in FPD lithography systems