Calcium Fluoride (NICF Series)
NICF series has been developed for lenses used in semiconductor lithography systems that require extreme precision and durability.
NICF series is a high-quality single crystal suitable for optical systems that use ultraviolet/infrared regions.
- Optics for ultraviolet and high-power lasers
- Lens materials and optics for semiconductor and FPD lithography systems
- Lens materials and optics for industrial inspection equipment
- Camera lenses
- Telescope lenses
- *Please contact our sales department for further information on these and other applications
Optical grades and features
|NICF-V||VUV region ArF (193 nm)||Highest grade within the NICF series; very high laser durability
Transmittance up to the vacuum ultraviolet region (≦200 nm) guaranteed
|NICF-A||ArF (193 nm)||Transmittance up to ArF excimer laser (193 nm) guaranteed|
|NICF-U||KrF (248 nm)||Transmittance up to KrF excimer laser (248 nm) guaranteed|
|NICF-S||Ultraviolet/visible regions||Standard NICF series grade
Most suited to optical systems that use visible light or i-line (365 nm)
|Visible/infrared regions||Most suited to optical systems that use visible/infrared regions|
- *All data on this page are typical but not guaranteed values.
- *Please ask about different sizes and specifications.
Click here for details of each product.
N.B. Export of the products* on this page is controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Appropriate export procedure shall be required in case of export from Japan.
- *Products: Hardware and its technical information (including software)