Built on more than 100 years of optical material development, Nikon uses a combination of high-purity raw materials and Nikon's specialized equipment to achieve high transmittance at 365 nm (i-line).
Lenses and optical components for:
- Semiconductor and FPD lithography systems
- Industrial inspection equipment
- Various observation equipment
- *Please contact our sales department for further information on these and other applications
- Wide variety of i-line glass types
Nikon's proprietary technologies enable a wide lineup of glass types, from high refraction-type (7054) to low dispersion-type (4786) glass.
- High transmittance for 365 nm (i-line)
Combining the use of high-purity raw materials and an optimized manufacturing process, Nikon consistently produces materials with high 365 nm transmittance.
- Refractive index homogeneity
By optimizing both the manufacturing and critical annealing process, Nikon i-line glass materials achieve high refractive index homogeneity.
Nikon's unique technologies, raw materials and manufacturing process provide high resistance to solarization.
|10 mm internal transmittance
(365 nm) τi
|Variation of ni within a single lot
- *10 mm internal transmittance:
Indicates a representative value of the light transmittance at i-line (365 nm) with glass of 10 mm thickness, excluding reflection losses.
- *Refractive index:
Indicates a representative value of the refractive index at i-line (365 nm). Depending on the required quality, longer annealing time is needed and the refractive index value will change. These data are based on Nikon's typical annealing conditions.
- *Variation of ni within a single lot:
Indicates a guaranteed value of the refractive index variation of a part within a single lot, with the same melt and same annealing run.
The degree of solarization is indicated as a decrease in transmittance caused by radiation from a super-high-pressure mercury-vapor lamp at the wavelength for which a transmittance of 80% was exhibited before irradiation.
- *All data on this page are typical but not guaranteed values.
- *Please ask about different sizes and specifications.
Click here for details of each product.
N.B. Export of the products* on this page is controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Appropriate export procedure shall be required in case of export from Japan.
- *Products: Hardware and its technical information (including software)