6. Total support for worldwide semiconductor production
Nikon's semiconductor lithography systems are used not only in Japan, but throughout the world. Since 1980, when Nikon released the first Japanese-made stepper, the NSR-1010G, Nikon has shipped an accumulated total of more than 8,000 units worldwide.
With offices in Japan and many locations around the globe such as North America, Europe and Asia, Nikon is building close partnerships with the semiconductor manufacturers of the world.
- 1. What is a semiconductor, a device that's so small, yet so essential to everyday life?
- 2. Fabricating high-precision, multifunctional semiconductors
- 3. A host of Nikon technologies enables semiconductor production
- 4. Immersion lithography technology supports leading-edge semiconductor production
- 5. The NSR-S635E immersion scanner realizes ultra-high precision and productivity
- 6. Total support for worldwide semiconductor production