Semiconductor Lithography Systems: Making people's lives more convenient and comfortable with miniaturization technology
A wide range of products such as smartphones and electrical appliances are becoming smaller and more functional, and are now part of everyday life. Nikon's semiconductor lithography technology is making a significant contribution to the evolution of semiconductors, which are indispensable components of these products.
Learn more about the semiconductor manufacturing process and the workings of semiconductor lithography systems.
Nikon Semiconductor Lithography Systems: Success in making semiconductors smaller and more functional
- 1. What is a semiconductor, a device that's so small, yet so essential to everyday life?
- 2. Fabricating high-precision, multifunctional semiconductors
- 3. A host of Nikon technologies enables semiconductor production
- 4. Immersion lithography technology supports leading-edge semiconductor production
- 5. The NSR-S635E immersion scanner realizes ultra-high precision and productivity
- 6. Total support for worldwide semiconductor production