Nikon Introduces ACULON T01 Binoculars for Entry-level/Casual Users
February 28, 2013
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of our ACULON T01 binoculars for entry-level/casual users who want to enjoy observation both indoors and outdoors at any time.
In today’s binocular market, compact and lightweight models have grown in popularity. The ACULON T01 binoculars, the latest release in the ACULON T series, are ideal for the job. They are compact and lightweight, following the concept of easy portability. These stylishly designed models are available in five bright and eye-catching body colours.
They are well suited for a wide variety of scenarios, such as travel, spectator sports, the theatre and concerts. These binoculars employ Nikon's quality optics and are sure to help expand your enjoyment of everyday life. You'll want to take them everywhere you go, and ACULON T01 binoculars will be your perfect companion for discovering the pleasures of observation — both regular binocular users and those who are new to sport optics.
- Compact and lightweight for portability — weighing a mere 195g
- Multilayer-coated lenses for a bright image
- Larger focusing ring for smooth operation
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Single-hinged, slim and stylish design
- Available in five body colours: 8x21 in orange, blue and white/10x21 in black and red
|ACULON T01 8x21||ACULON T01 10x21|
|Objective diameter (mm)||21||21|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||6.3||5.0|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)*||47.5||47.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||110||87|
|Exit pupil (mm)||2.6||2.1|
|Eye relief (mm)||10.3||8.3|
|Close focusing distance (m)||3.0||3.0|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)||56-72||56-72|
- *Nikon has adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.
tan ω' = Γ x tan ω
Apparent field of view: 2ω', Real field of view: 2ω, Magnification: Γ
- The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.