Nikon Introduces Sporty and Compact ACULON A30 Binoculars
March 28, 2013
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of our sporty, compact ACULON A30 binoculars.
ACULON A30 binoculars are easy-to-use, general-purpose binoculars ideal for a wide range of situations — from sporting events to travel. Incorporating Nikon’s quality optics into a svelte, compact and lightweight body design, these binoculars can be compactly folded thanks to their biaxial design. The grip is coated with rubber material that makes it firm and comfortable to hold, and these binoculars are small enough to take anywhere you want to go.
The name ACULON was created by combining the terms "accuracy" and "precision" to form a familiar-sounding word that represents Nikon's desire for more people to rediscover the beautiful details of everyday life through binoculars.
- Compact and lightweight
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Long eye relief design (8x25 model)
- Firm, comfortable, rubber-coated grip
- Fold-up design; easy to carry around
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Available in two body colours: black and silver
|ACULON A30 8x25||ACULON A30 10x25|
|Objective diameter (mm)||25||25|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||6.0||5.0|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)*||45.5||47.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||105||87|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.1||2.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||15.0||13.0|
|Close focusing distance (m)||3.0||3.0|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)||56-72||56-72|
- *Nikon has adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.
tan ω' = Γ x tan ω
Apparent field of view: 2ω', Real field of view: 2ω, Magnification: Γ
- The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.