Nikon Introduces New ACULON T11 Binoculars
July 12, 2012
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of its ACULON T11 compact zoom binoculars, the successor of the highly-acclaimed EAGLEVIEW ZOOM model.
Since their release in 2004, EAGLEVIEW ZOOM binoculars have consistently received excellent evaluations from users, particularly for their easy-to-use zooming function and turn-and-slide rubber eyecups. Inheriting all these user-friendly features, ACULON T11 features even better optical performance as all prisms and lenses have multilayer-coating for brighter and clearer images.
The sleek, lightweight body fits comfortably into the hand and is easy to use in a variety of situations, such as spectator sports, open-air concerts and when traveling. Three body colors—black, silver and red—are available to suit a wide range of tastes and preferences.
The name ACULON is a combination of the words accuracy and precision. Befitting its name, ACULON is expected to fit easily into the users' lifestyle and inspire them to rediscover a sense of wonder in everyday life.
- Compact and lightweight
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Unique zoom lever designed for extra-smooth 8-24x zooming
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Designed for comfortable fit and easy handling
- Available in three body colors (black/silver/red)
|Objective diameter (mm)||25|
|Angular field of view (real/degree)||4.6 (at 8x)|
|Angular field of view (apparent/degree)*||35.6 (at 8x)|
|Field of view at 1,000 m (m)||80 (at 8x)|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.1 (at 8x)|
|Relative brightness||9.6 (at 8x)|
|Eye relief (mm)||13.0 (at 8x)|
|Close focusing distance (m)||4|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)||56-72|
- *Nikon has adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.
tan ω' = Γ x tan ω
Apparent field of view: 2ω'
Real field of view: 2ω
- This information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.