Nikon Introduces Compact and Stylish ACULON T51 Binoculars
March 25, 2013
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of our stylish and compact ACULON T51 binoculars.
Inheriting Nikon's high optical performance, ease of use, compact, and easy portability, ACULON T51 binoculars also feature a beautiful metallic finish. Their elegant and sophisticated shape is further enhanced by the smooth-as-silk surface of the classy aluminium body. You can choose your favourite colour, too: silver, pink, red and black for the 8x24, and silver and black for the 10x24.
ACULON T51 binoculars are great for those who value quality, style and individuality. They'll add that final brighter touch of satisfaction to your lifestyle. Carry them anywhere and see more of everyday life up-close.
The name ACULON was coined by combining the terms "accuracy" and "precision" to create a familiar-sounding word that represents Nikon's desire for more people to rediscover the details of everyday life through using binoculars.
- Slim, compact and lightweight body
- Elegant, sophisticated exterior design with metallic, smooth-to-the-touch finish
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Close focusing distance of 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
- Four alluring colour variations: 8x24 in silver, pink, red and black/10x24 in silver and black
|ACULON T51 8x24||ACULON T51 10x24|
|Objective diameter (mm)||24||24|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||6.2||5.3|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)*||46.9||49.7|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||108||93|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.0||2.4|
|Eye relief (mm)||12.2||10.6|
|Close focusing distance (m)||2.5||2.5|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)||56-72||56-72|
- *Nikon has adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.
tan ω' = Γ x tan ω
Apparent field of view: 2ω', Real field of view: 2ω, Magnification: Γ
- The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.