Nikon Museum re-opened on June 30 (Tue). The museum's services have resumed, but it is closed on Mondays in addition to Sundays and national holidays, and shortened opening hours, reservation-only admissions, and limitations on the number of visitors have been instituted in order to prevent further infections. For more information, please refer to the following.
||10:00 to 17:00
||Mondays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays*, and other days as determined by the Museum
- *Including national holidays that fall on Saturdays
- *Closure or changes to the open hours of Nikon Museum may occur, depending on weather and/or public transport conditions.
||Free (for the time being, a reservation is required to visit the museum)
||For reservations, please fill in the contact form below. A representative of the museum will send a return email.
- Full name: full name of a representative
- Telephone number: telephone number of a representative
- E-mail: email address of a representative
- Subject: reservation for visit
- Comments or Questions: name of the group, preferred visiting date and period, and number of visitors
- *The museum limits the number of visitors to a maximum of 5 for a group and the attendance time to one hour.
- *We may decline your request if there are a large number of reservation applications for the same time period, or if the number of visitors included in a reservation exceeds the limit for the same time period.
||Shinagawa Intercity Tower C, 2-15-3, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-6290, Japan.
Audio guide service (fee required)
Audio guide service using the dedicated tablet has been temporarily suspended.
Guided tours by museum staff have been temporarily suspended.
Overview of Nikon Museum
||17 October, 2015
||Approx. 1,000 exhibits, including Nikon products and technical data, as well as movies
||4K theater, large surround theater, shop, lockers (free of charge)
||Wheel chairs, baby buggies (free of charge)