Nikon introduces the ACULON T02 binoculars
March 4, 2020
TOKYO - Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., (Nikon Vision), a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation (Nikon), is pleased to announce the release of a new binocular model, the ACULON T02 binoculars for entry-level/casual users who want to enjoy observation both indoors and outdoors at any time.
Compact, lightweight models have gained popularity throughout the binocular market in recent years. The ACULON T02 models are based on the concept of binoculars that can be easily carried anywhere.
They are well suited for a wide variety of scenarios, such as travel, spectator sports, the theatre and concerts. These binoculars employ Nikon's quality optics and are sure to help expand your enjoyment of everyday life. You'll want to take them everywhere you go, and ACULON T02 binoculars will be the perfect companion for discovering the pleasures of observation — both for regular binocular users and those who are new to sport optics.
The lineup includes seven attractive body colors (red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, black). they are ideal for use in various situations such as at concerts, the theatre, and sports events, for astronomical observations, and while travelling, to rediscover the "joy of watching".
- Compact and lightweight for portability — weighing a mere 195g/6.9oz.
- Multilayer-coated lenses for a bright image
- Larger focusing ring for smooth operation
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Single-hinged, slim and stylish design
- Available in seven body colors: 8x21 in red, blue, green, yellow, purple and white/10x21 in black
|ACULON T02 8x21||ACULON T02 10x21|
|Objective diameter (mm)||21||21|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||6.3||5.0|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)||47.5||47.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||110||87|
|Field of view at 1,000 yd. (ft)||330||262|
|Exit pupil (mm)||2.6||2.1|
|Eye relief (mm)||10.3||8.3|
|Close focusing distance (m/ft)||3.0/9.8||3.0/9.8|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm/in.)||56-72/2.2-2.8||56-72/2.2-2.8|
- Note : Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard.
tan ω' = Γ x tan ω
Apparent field of view: 2ω', Real field of view: 2ω, Magnification: Γ
The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.