Nikon Introduces Laser Rangefinder PROSTAFF 3i
July 15, 2014
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of the Nikon Laser Rangefinder PROSTAFF 3i — the ideal partner for your outdoor activities.
The PROSTAFF 3i employs ID Technology, which displays the horizontal distance in addition to the actual distance. It also boasts a compact, easy-to-hold, ergonomically designed body.
One simple press of the POWER ON/Measurement button enables measurement, with the results quickly displayed. What’s more, keeping the button pressed gives you continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds. This is highly effective when measuring the distance to a moving target — with no need to worry about hand movement.
The PROSTAFF 3i features a rainproof structure (IPX4 equivalent under our testing conditions), making it ideal for outdoor use without being concerned about changes in the weather.
- Measurement range: 7.3-590m /8-650 yds.
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
|Measurement range||7.3-590m/8-650 yds.|
|Distance display (increment)||Every 0.1m/yd.|
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view(°)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.3|
|Dimensions (LxHxW)||112 x 70 x 36|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g)||160|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Structure||JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)|
|Safety||Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007)
Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10:1985)
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB|
- *The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.