Nikon Introduces Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT 20
August 7, 2014
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT 20, Nikon's smallest and lightest model among the Nikon Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT series. But there's nothing small or lightweight about its performance. It easily captures your target with its 6x multicoated lenses. Measurement range is from 5 to 500m (6 to 550 yds.), with the display showing the distance every 1 metre/yard.
To top it all, the COOLSHOT 20 employs the First Target Priority algorithm, which is highly effective when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background. Also, a single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, enabling measurement even with slight hand movement.
- Measurement range: 5-500m/6-550 yds.
- First Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- A single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
|Measurement range||5-500m/6-550 yds.|
|Distance display (increment)||Every 1 m/yd.|
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||20|
|Actual field of view(°)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.3|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.7|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)||91 x 73 x 37|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g)||125|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Structure||JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)|
|Safety||Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007)
Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10:1985)
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB|
- *The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.